- born in Villach, Austria.
- since 2017: work as a freelancer artist.
- 2014 - 2018: student at Freie Akademie für Bildende Kunst, Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
- Art and Design in the Digital Age at Shenkar College of Engineering and Design, 2020
- Justice at HarvardX, 2020
- 2017: MasterClass, Film scoring with Hans Zimmer
- 2017: MasterClass, Writing with James Patterson
- 2016: Drawing Anatomy classes with René Fadinger
- 2013: Paint like Old Masters, Course with Michael Fuchs
- March - May 2020: Dinzlschloss Villach, Carinthia, Austria
- December 2019: Art Basel Artweek, Wynwood, Miami, USA
- October 2019: Altstadtgalerie Gmünd, Carinthia, Austria
- September 2019: Artbox Gallery, Zurich, Switzerland
- 15th - 19th August 2019: Swiss Art Expo, Zurich, Switzerland
- 14th April - 5th May 2019: Arista Art Spoon, Centro Sociale Anziani Villa Baruchello, Porto Sant'Elpidio, Italy
- September 2018: II Art Expo Ingolstadt, Germany
- Juli/August 2018: Prague Art Cocktail: Galerie u Zlatého kohouta, Prague, Czech Republic
- April/Mai 2018: Art in Mind, The Brick Lane Gallery, London, UK
- April 2018: Works on Paper, The Brick Lane Gallery, London, UK
- March 2017: Armory Art Week, New York, USA
- August 2017: Altstadtgalerie Gmünd, Carinthia, Austria
- 2018: ARTBOX.PROJECT New York 1.0 catalogue
(Text by Kristina Kubik)
The art in art. A gift that the exceptional artist Verena Terekina perfectly masters:
By harmoniously blending styles, she impressively succeeds in letting every viewer get immersed into the depth of her works.
Her inspiration is a wonderful gift – because the „devil“ is in the details, although here the curse is also a blessing. With her unique
sweeping lines, which oppose her precision, she mesmerizes her viewers.
Thus fascinated – if not outright hypnotized by the creation of a tridimensional illusion, viewers quickly get lost in a fantasy world that
is gladly allowed to become a part of their own reality.
As artist, she masters it to have someone long for the liveliness in her creations: Maybe the shades allow one to suspect a movement or is it the play of colours after all? This art to not just stimulate the world of ideas but also offer her a variety of options, exemplifies Verena Terekinaʻs talent.
(Text by Dennis Lara, musician, singer and songwriter)
Verena Terekina is a visual artist with wonderful skills, that transport the viewer to another place and time. Her drawings move the mind and stir the soul.
She finds the depth of the subject, presented in the portrait, reveals their personality and spirit through her talent.
Some artists present a two dimensional experience, but Verena Terekina presents a multi dimensional experience that you won't forget.