- born in Villach, Austria.
- since 2017: work as a freelancer artist.
- 2014 - 2018: student at Freie Akademie für Bildende Kunst, Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
- 2017: MasterClass, Film scoring with Hans Zimmer
- 2017: MasterClass, Writing with James Patterson
- 2016: Drawing Anatomy classes with René Fadinger
- 2013: Paint like Old Masters, Course with Michael Fuchs
- October 2019: with Walther Preiml at Altstadtgalerie, Gmünd, Carinthia, Austria
- September 2019: Artbox Gallery, Zurich, Switzerland
- 15th - 19th August 2019: Swiss Art Expo, Zurich, Switzerland
- 14th April - 5th May 2019: Arista Art Spoon, Centro Sociale Anziani Villa Baruchello, Porto Sant'Elpidio, Italy
- September 2018: II Art Expo Ingolstadt, Germany
- Juli/August 2018: Prague Art Cocktail: Galerie u Zlatého kohouta, Prague, Czech Republic
- April/Mai 2018. Art in Mind, The Brick Lane Gallery, London, UK
- April 2018: Works on Paper, The Brick Lane Gallery, London, UK
- March 2017: Armory Art Week, New York, USA
- August 2017: Altstadtgalerie Gmünd, Carinthia, Austria
- 2nd - 8th December 2019: Art Basel Artweek, Wynwood, Miami, USA
- 2018: ARTBOX.PROJECT New York 1.0 catalogue
(Text by Dennis Lara, musician, singer and songwriter)
Verena Terekina is a visual artist with wonderful skills, that transport the viewer to another place and time. Her drawings move the mind and stir the soul.
She finds the depth of the subject, presented in the portrait, reveals their personality and spirit through her talent.
Some artists present a two dimensional experience, but Verena Terekina presents a multi dimensional experience that you won't forget.